Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Cylons are coming!!

Lately I've been watching a lot of Battlestar Galactica. I am two episodes away from finishing the entire series of the remade version of the show (not the old 1978 one.) I rather enjoy this show, it a good scifi fantasy drama. Although somewhere down the line it begins to get a little slow and full of way too much politics and little to no Starship battles or even encounters with ANY Cylons... They wanted to portray the post apocalyptic world of the civilians a little too much if you ask me. The gaudy political game was of little interest, but somehow the hook kept reeling me in. I am looking forward to some answers although I find it a little hard for them to come to an adequate conclusion. I eager to finish watching then next couple episodes, but I fear that the show may have been cancelled and I will be severely let down. I will input my thoughts further after the show.

Lately it's been very hard for me to sleep let alone dream. Although recently I've had a couple dreams and last night included Cylons! Interestingly enough my dream rolled like that of a movie. I even think I was one of those human-like Cylons. Unfortunately I can hardly remember the entirety of the dream and I only remember bits and pieces of this movie. Oh the irony! I am thrilled to mention that in this dream I owned a bitchin' black crotch rocket motorcycle. I was even driving it with skill illegally as in the dream (like that of real life) I do not have my Motorcycle license yet. I am working on getting it though within the year because I plan on buying a nice bike! In this dream it was as if I was some sort of action hero criminal. I took many risks, on my life, with others, and the law. It was a thrilling dream and I wish I could remember everything that had happened to me.  Perhaps the symbolism of the dream is to show my eagerness for my future motorcycle. Possibly even to show my impatience towards my future. Times are rough and I am working on bettering my life, saving money, and preparing for the future place I'd like to live. California here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel FREE to speak your mind:

My Twitter

Follow David McKim

   View David McKim's profile on LinkedIn    Follow Me on Pinterest