Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jail Cell Bedroom No More!!


Rocket Man!

So yet again I've been having restless sleep nights. I feel that it is starting to die down "Thank God", but if it continues I am most definitely informing my Doctor. For if this shit continues I will lose my mind of lack of sleep. 

Today I will be helping my father paint one of larger bedrooms in our unfinished basement. We've been slowly but surely working together to complete and furnish the basement. So far we have completed my future bedroom and the closet. Next we will be working on the hallway and the bathroom and then the other room which may become an office, guest room, or party room of some kind.

Once the paint dries tomorrow or so I will be moving all of my stuff into my new room in the basement. My current room that I am staying in, is my old jail cell of a bedroom. It's small, cramped, and full of carpets stains and dings on the wall from previous years and people whom have lived in it. I can't wait to fucking move out of this small room because initially the basement room was supposed to originally be mine and completed over 7 years ago. It just never happened though.

Don't give me shit about moving out either lol! I've already done that and had my very own apartment out in Tucson, Arizona. I am only staying here in my old house with my father temporarily. I am here in Georgia currently just as a get away and to visit my family for a year or so then I am moving back to Arizona to complete my college tuition and attend a University and possibly live in the dorms! I am looking forward for the whole "college experience". 

I am currently drinking a budlight 16oz can and will be smoking a grape flavored cigar for the first time. LMAO don't judge me haha. I've had cigars before, but this is my first time trying a flavored one and grape is all that the store had. I'am watching South Park episode 40 "Jewbilee" atm. I am working on going through the South Park Seasons from start to finish for the third or fourth time now lol. I freaking love this show and wish they had more new episodes, more frequently than they are being released. 

I am also working on starting my very own Vlog or Video Blog. I will be continuing this blog as well, because I enjoy writing. However I am starting a Vlog for other reasons. I hope that you will all "follow" me on the net and that you enjoy my content entries to come. 

Take care and God Bless!

-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel FREE to speak your mind:

My Twitter

Follow David McKim

   View David McKim's profile on LinkedIn    Follow Me on Pinterest